Pumpkin Spice Blondies
Gluten free simple seasonal treat
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted and cooled)
- 1/2 cup organic 100% pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (DIY recipe 1/4 cup cinnamon, 1 T ground ginger, 2 tsp ground nutmeg, 2 tsp cloves)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare 8” baking dish - grease and line with parchment paper sling.
- Add coconut oil, pumpkin puree, coconut sugar, egg, and vanilla extract to a bowl - whisk to combine.
- Add in the almond flour, tapioca flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, salt and mix together until well combined. Batter will be thick.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter into prepared pan. Using a spatula press the batter down evenly into the pan and smooth over the top. Top with more chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into squares.