While significant changes to the shape of the nasal bridge, tip and nostrils will require a surgical approach, many more subtle improvements can be achieved through non-surgical means using dermal fillers.
What are the benefits of a non-surgical rhinoplasty?
- Subtle, nuanced results that enhance one's youthfulness
- Improvement in the nasal contours
- Non-invasive with no downtime
- Short treatment time of less than 1 hour
- Helps improve self-esteem and confidence
- Cost effective
- No anesthesia, incisions or scarring
- Results may last up to several years