Appointment Scheduling & Policies
At our clinic, we are committed to providing exceptional medical aesthetic and healthcare services. To ensure the best possible experience, we kindly ask our patients to adhere to the following appointment policies
- Scheduling Appointments: We encourage all patients to schedule their appointments as far in advance as possible to secure their preferred date and time.
- Deposit Requirement: To confirm your booking, a deposit of $100 is required. This deposit will be directly applied to your treatment cost, providing the service is availed within 90 days of your initial consultation. The deposit creates a credit towards your treatment, making the process more streamlined and convenient for you.
- Appointment Reminders: As a courtesy, we provide appointment reminders via email and text 24 hours and 7 days prior to your appointment. Please note, if you opt not to provide contact information, or if our reminder system fails, managing your appointments and adhering to our cancellation policy is your responsibility.
- Future Appointments: To ensure availability and your convenience, we recommend scheduling your next service before leaving our clinic. Our dedicated staff will be happy to assist you with this.
- Allergies and Sensitivities: Please inform our patient concierge about any allergies or sensitivities to aromas or ingredients when scheduling your appointment. This information will help us customize your experience to suit your specific needs.
- Payment Information: All appointments require a valid credit card to guarantee the reservation. Your credit card will be billed for the deposit at the time of booking. However, upon checkout, you can choose your preferred method of payment as outlined in our payment options.
- Policy Agreement: By scheduling an appointment with us, you are agreeing to the terms outlined in our policies, which includes our cancellation policy.
We believe in flexibility and convenience when it comes to payments. To cater to your needs, we accept most major credit cards, debit cards, checks, cash, Venmo, and gift certificates. Please note that full payment is required at the time of each treatment.
Credit Card Information
Consultations are required for all new patients and existing patients coming in for a new treatment. Consultations require a $100 deposit. This deposit will be directly applied towards your treatment cost, and your service must be booked and completed within 90 days of your initial consultation
Cancellation Policies and Fees
We understand that plans can change and you may need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Our cancellation policy is designed to respect the time of our staff and to ensure the highest level of service for all of our valued clients.
You can cancel or change your appointment without charge up to 48 hours in advance of your scheduled time. Cancellations can be made by phone during our office hours from Monday to Thursday between 9:00am - 5:00pm and on Fridays from 8:00am - 3:00pm, or via email at [email protected]. You can also leave a voicemail or send an email outside of these hours.
If you cancel your appointment less than 48 hours in advance or fail to show up for your scheduled appointment without notifying us, we consider this as a late cancellation or a “No-Show.” In such cases, the following fees will apply. Deposits paid during booking cannot be used to cover a “No Show” fee.
“No Show” Fees:
- 30 min appointment: $100
- 60 min appointment: $200
In the rare event that we need to cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 48 hours notice due to unforeseen circumstances, any applicable cancellation fees will be waived.
Repeat Last Minute Cancellations or No Shows
We understand that life can sometimes be unpredictable and may require a last-minute change of plans. However, in order to respect the time and schedules of our professionals and other clients, we have implemented the following policy regarding repeat last minute cancellations or no shows.
If you cancel your appointment within a 48-hour window for the second time, or if you do not show up for your appointment, certain conditions will be applied to future bookings:
- Same-Day Bookings: You will be allowed to book appointments only on the same day as the planned treatment.
- Payment at Time of Booking: To confirm a same-day appointment, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment upfront.
- Non-refundable Charge: Should there be another instance of a no-show or cancellation of the same-day booking, the full amount paid at the time of booking will be forfeited and will not be refundable.
Returned Checks & Insufficient Funds Policy
At Saving Face, we value the trust and relationships we build with our customers. However, to maintain a smooth flow of operations and to continue providing high-quality service, we have established the following policy regarding returned checks and instances of insufficient funds.
- Returned Checks: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, a returned check fee of $100 will be charged to your account. This is in addition to the outstanding amount for the services provided.
- Payment of Outstanding Balance: After a check has been returned, the balance for the day's services will be charged to your credit card on file. We reserve the right to apply these charges to any credit card that you have on file with Saving Face, without notice. All customers are required to keep a valid credit card number on file for such instances.
- Insufficient Funds: If a payment is declined due to insufficient funds, the outstanding balance will remain on your account. Similarly, balances due to late cancellation and no-show fees will be handled in the same manner.
- Late Fees: An additional 20% charge will be applied to any unpaid balances for every 30 days past due. This includes balances due to returned checks, insufficient funds, late cancellation, and no-show fees.
- Booking Future Appointments: No further appointments may be scheduled until any outstanding balance, including any additional fees, is paid in full.
First Time Clients:
To allow ample time to check in and complete the initial paperwork, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Many of the s forms are available on your patient portal that you signed up for when booking your appointment. These are there for you to fill out at your leisure prior to your appointment if you wish.
Check In (Existing Clients):
To achieve a peaceful state of mind prior to your treatment, we request that you arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time if you are a repeat patient.
At Saving Face, we understand that unforeseen circumstances can occasionally disrupt your schedule. Our aim is to accommodate all our patients and ensure they receive the best possible experience and results. If you find yourself running late for your appointment, please contact us at your earliest convenience to inform us of your delay. We will do our best to accommodate you, but please keep in mind the following:
- If you arrive late, we may need to shorten your treatment to fit within your originally scheduled appointment slot. This is to avoid delays for other patients who have scheduled appointments. Unfortunately, late arrivals will not be able to receive an extension of their original service times. Please note that treatments abbreviated due to late arrivals will still be charged at full value.
- If your delay is substantial and we're unable to provide your service within the remaining time slot, you may need to reschedule your appointment. Please note that a rescheduling fee may apply. However, if we have an available opening on the same day, we will do our best to accommodate you without any additional charges.
Your comfort and wellbeing are of paramount importance to us. Prior to your service, please inform us of any medical conditions including pregnancy or possibility of pregnancy, injuries, allergies, high blood pressure, sun/tanning bed exposure, ailments, disabilities, or illness. Our professionals will review these as well with you to help customize your treatment for your maximum benefit.
Prices and Services:
Although we make every effort to keep our website and menu updated with our most current information, please note that prices, services, and products are subject to change at any time without notice. We encourage all patients to inquire about pricing and available services when booking your appointment.
Payment for all individual treatments is due on the day of treatment. All packages must be paid in full prior to the time of first treatment. All prices are subject to change without notice. We conveniently accept cash, check, Venmo, Saving Face gift certificates, debit cards, and all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express).
Gift Certificates are available in any amount and may be used toward any service or product offered at Saving Face (some restrictions may apply). Unfortunately, we are unable to process any returns or reimburse any payment transactions on gift certificates even if lost, misplaced, or stolen. Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash and expire 1 year after purchase. Please mention your gift certificate when making your appointment.
All sales are final, non-refundable, non-returnable, and non-transferable. This is non-negotiable. All services are final sale. We do not offer refunds on services rendered, even if you are disappointed with the result or outcome. We offer refunds on purchased skincare products within a week of purchase. In accordance with federal law, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on prescription products for any reason.
Series of Treatments:
All series or package purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. All packages and pre-paid treatments must be used within 18 months of purchase or they will expire.
Revisional Treatment or Treatment of Complications:
The practice of medicine and medical aesthetics is not an exact science. Although good results are anticipated, there can be no guarantee, expressed or implied, by anyone as to the actual results you may achieve. We will always strive to achieve the absolute best result that we can for you. Occasionally additional treatments and/or treatment for problems or complications may be required. These could result in additional charges for which you may be responsible. For out of town clients, you will be responsible to make yourself available for your 2 week follow up appointment so that we may address any concerns. If you do not keep your follow up appointment, you waive any liability on behalf of Saving Face.
We love having you as a patient, but we do reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, for any reason. Your provider may terminate the service without a refund if inappropriate language, actions or non-compliance occur or if the provider suspects you have body dysmorphia. Patients under 18 years old must present written permission from their parents or guardian prior to their first service.
Full Informed Disclosure:
Our policy is for you to love the results you achieve. At every consultation and prior to each treatment, we always endeavor to ensure that you understand the full risks, benefits and alternatives associated with each treatment. Please be assured that our team will only recommend treatments and products that will benefit you specifically and which are medically appropriate for you. If you have any questions at any time, please ask as we are here to help you!