When most people think of Botox treatment, they think of smoothing the skin to reduce lines and wrinkles. Although skin rejuvenation is the most popular use of the treatment, Botox can also be used to treat a variety of medical issues. If you’re experiencing unpleasant symptoms like teeth grinding, jaw problems, and/or headaches, they could be related to your masseter, which is the muscle that connects your cheekbone to your lower jawbone. To alleviate these symptoms, you may want to try masseter Botox.
What Are the Benefits of Masseter Botox?
The most common benefits of masseter Botox treatment include:
- Relaxes the jaw, reducing clenching, tension, and aches
- Prevents teeth grinding
- Improves dental health
- Reduces headaches caused by the masseter muscle
- Creates the appearance of a square jaw
- Improves the overall balance of the face
- Reduces tooth sensitivity and toothaches
- Alleviates ear pain
- Reduces symptoms of TMD
- Provides peace of mind by reducing stress and anxiety
- Increased self-confidence