As you approach your 40s and 50s, the skin begins to sag and lose elasticity. Wrinkles and fine lines begin to form, and you may begin to notice that you look older than you feel inside.
What are the benefits of a non-surgical facelift other than the obvious fact that it is not a surgery?
- Reduction in facial scarring
- Greater hydration and skin resilience
- Reduced puffiness and bags around the eyes
- Improved lymphatic drainage
- Reduction in enlarged pores
- Improved skin elasticity
- Firmer, tighter facial contours
- Toned, lifted and rejuvenated skin appearance
- A more youthful aesthetic overall
- Minimized wrinkles and fine lines
- Helps combat facial fat volume loss
- Improved self-confidence in one's image
- High rate of patient satisfaction
- No downtime or recovery required