PRACTICE POLICY UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update
Updated May 11th, 2020
Hello Saving Face Family,
Wow what a crazy world we are living in?! It comes as an early surprise to us, but I am excited to announce our re-opening May 11th. As you can imagine, there is a lot that will look different in light of this Corona pandemic.
We will do everything we can to insure your safety and safety of our team. Here is what you can expect as our new normal:
- We will be calling to screen patients prior to your appointment.
- Text the office when you arrive. Waiting in your car until we contact you letting you know the room is ready. (I have a few good audibles and podcasts if you’re interested)
- Please wear a mask and keep your friend and family in the car. (We want to protect them too)
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands and have your temperature checked with Lexie (guaranteed she is smiling behind her mask)
- If you did not complete the COVID-19 consent form in your patient portal prior to arriving, you will be asked to complete before entering the treatment room.
- Once in the treatment room, you can remove your mask. If you choose to rejuvenate your lips or augment them to perfection, you will be given a Chlorhexidine mouth wash to swish for 30 seconds and rinse (it’s yuck but works)
- Expect to book and check out inside the treatment rooms. Have your Brilliant Distinctions and Galderma accounts updated and ready to go (don’t forget to take advantage of all the stimulus money they are rolling out!)
I think that’s about it, except for all the cleaning between appointments, COVID consents and questionnaires, oh and no more “15 minute drive-by” appointments, so we can clean thoroughly and space you guys out. If you think of anything else that would make you feel more comfortable, please let us know. We will do our best to accommodate everyone and keep you all protected from this beast of a virus. Stay well Stay Safe and Sane.
We love you!!
Brooke and Team
Follow Us On: