While significant changes to the shape of the nasal bridge, tip and nostrils will require a surgical approach, many more subtle improvements can be achieved through non-surgical means using dermal fillers. A non-surgical rhinoplasty, also called a liquid rhinoplasty, can help balance the nose with the other facial features, creating greater harmony and congruence in the appearance. Often a non-surgical rhinoplasty can have the same positive effect on one’s self-esteem as its surgical counterpart.
It's hard to believe that a procedure as complex as a rhinoplasty can be achieved using non-surgical methods. How exactly does this work?
During a non-surgical rhinoplasty, a combination of dermal fillers are used to treat subtle imperfections in the nasal anatomy. Each treatment is highly customized to your unique facial structure, personal goals, and aesthetic sensibilities.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is ideal for those who are unsure about undergoing a procedure that is irreversible. With a non-surgical rhinoplasty, changes are extremely natural looking and will simply make you look more youthful and refreshed rather than like a different person.
At Saving Face, we value your individuality and ethnic identity, and we strive to preserve spontaneity in the facial expression while administering strategic injections to enhance attractiveness.
What are the benefits of a non-surgical rhinoplasty?
- Subtle, nuanced results that enhance one's youthfulness
- Improvement in the nasal contours
- Non-invasive with no downtime
- Short treatment time of less than 1 hour
- Helps improve self-esteem and confidence
- Cost effective
- No anesthesia, incisions or scarring
- Results may last up to several years
How can I tell if a non-surgical rhinoplasty is right for me?
A liquid rhinoplasty may be an excellent choice if…
- You are looking to enhance the results of a surgical rhinoplasty
- You are looking for subtle revisions to a surgical rhinoplasty
- You are unsure about undergoing a primary surgical procedure
- You are looking for nuanced changes
- You are looking for a hassle-free procedure that won’t take too long
- You want to return to your normal activities right after your treatment
- You are in good mental and physical health
- You are realistic in your expectations
- You are a non-smoker
What kind of downtime will I encounter after a non-surgical nose job?
The recovery for a non-surgical nose job is next to nothing, thanks to our practitioners’ skill and the minimally invasive aspect of the treatment. You may experience some slight swelling or redness at the injection sites, but these symptoms tend to last no more than a few days at most. You will see results immediately and can start enjoying your outcome, returning to work or school right after your session.
How much will my non-surgical rhinoplasty cost?
Prices for a non-surgical rhinoplasty are based on the number of units used for each dermal filler. This will vary from client to client. As a ballpark figure, your treatment may range from $800 to $1500. We will provide you with a quote that is personal to your situation at your private consultation in Austin.