The aging face is a conundrum. First it loses elasticity, then it sacrifices facial fat volume, sinking into hollowness. The diminishing stores of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid cause furrows, folds and creases to form, altering the facial expression. That is why a dermal filler such as Restylane’s Defyne is so valuable when it comes to combating these flaws. Defyne replenishes the skin’s resilience and youthful plumpness, all without downtime or discomfort.
What is Defyne?
Restylane Defyne is a filler made with hyaluronic acid, a natural biocompatible compound that is responsible for the skin’s hydration and glowing radiance. It can be instrumental is restoring the volume that is lost to the aging process, weight fluctuations or genetic conditions.
Restylane Defyne is a great, flexible filler made for more mobile areas of the face.
What special advantages does Defyne provide?
- Fills in nasolabial folds
- Smooths away marionette lines
- Corrects moderate to severe wrinkles and creases
- Rejuvenates the lower face
- Non-invasive with no incisions or anesthesia
- Boosts satisfaction with one’s image
Go to Brooke. Her expertise is unmatched. Many other injectors split their time with lasers and injectables. Even though Brooke can do all lasers on the market, her passion is injectables. She's been doing injectables all day for many years. And is always up-to-date on the newest techniques and products. Her precision is better than even plastic surgeons when it comes to facial injections because she has so much experience with all the different types of fillers and how they react with the muscles, skin construction, and overall bone structure in the face. Her disposition is calming and uplifting. This along with her skill insures the most pain free experience possible. She truly is an artist of beauty as well.
Is Defyne right for me?
Defyne is approved for healthy patients over the age of 21 who suffer from moderate to severe wrinkles, folds, lines, furrows and creases. If you have a history of anaphylaxis or have other allergies to Defyne, we will help you to find a more suitable alternative treatment. Pregnant or nursing women should avoid dermal filler treatments.
Why should I choose Saving Face for my injections?
We are always seeking to provide the most cutting edge treatments for our clients that accomplish the patient’s goals quickly, elegantly and affordably.
The Restylane family of products are reliable, proven and popular, and we have dozens of other similar options to rejuvenate your complexion and help you start a new chapter in your life.
PRACTICE POLICY UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update
Updated May 11th, 2020
Hello Saving Face Family,
Wow what a crazy world we are living in?! It comes as an early surprise to us, but I am excited to announce our re-opening May 11th. As you can imagine, there is a lot that will look different in light of this Corona pandemic.
We will do everything we can to insure your safety and safety of our team. Here is what you can expect as our new normal:
- We will be calling to screen patients prior to your appointment.
- Text the office when you arrive. Waiting in your car until we contact you letting you know the room is ready. (I have a few good audibles and podcasts if you’re interested)
- Please wear a mask and keep your friend and family in the car. (We want to protect them too)
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands and have your temperature checked with Lexie (guaranteed she is smiling behind her mask)
- If you did not complete the COVID-19 consent form in your patient portal prior to arriving, you will be asked to complete before entering the treatment room.
- Once in the treatment room, you can remove your mask. If you choose to rejuvenate your lips or augment them to perfection, you will be given a Chlorhexidine mouth wash to swish for 30 seconds and rinse (it’s yuck but works)
- Expect to book and check out inside the treatment rooms. Have your Brilliant Distinctions and Galderma accounts updated and ready to go (don’t forget to take advantage of all the stimulus money they are rolling out!)
I think that’s about it, except for all the cleaning between appointments, COVID consents and questionnaires, oh and no more “15 minute drive-by” appointments, so we can clean thoroughly and space you guys out. If you think of anything else that would make you feel more comfortable, please let us know. We will do our best to accommodate everyone and keep you all protected from this beast of a virus. Stay well Stay Safe and Sane.
We love you!!
Brooke and Team
Follow Us On: